Welcome to the Terms of Service for Redline Hosting.
We have tried our best to make the Terms of Service as short and understandable as possible.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all users registered on our website redlinehosting.net and all corresponding services such as the game servers (referred to as "server").
By registering on the website or using any of our services, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com.
§1 - Age Requirements
By registering on our website you agree that you are at least 13 years old and meet the minimum age of digital consent in your country of residence. In the case that you are old enough to use our services, but do not meet the minimum age requirement for digital consent, a parent or legal guardian must read and agree to the Terms of Conditions on your behalf. Please ask your parent or guardian to do so. If you're a parent or legal guardian, and you allow your child to use the services we offer, then these terms also apply to you and you're responsible for your child's activity whilst using our services.
§2 - Service Availability
Although we cannot guarantee full uptime of your servers, the website and all of the services it hosts are usually available 24 hours per day and may go offline for many reasons such as, but not limited to, planned & emergency maintenance, unexpected disruptions, hardware failure, datacenter downtime and other unlisted reasons. A completely faultless operation of a service is impossible and therefore, we do not take any responsibility for any potential revenue loss, data loss or any other damages caused by downtime.
§3 - Policy & Agreement Changes
§4 - Your Servers and Services
- You take full responsibility for what sub-users do on your server.
- You are not allowed to use software that circumvents our software-based limitations
- Any type of crypto-currency mining, bruteforcing, hacking, denial-of-service attacking is not allowed.
- You are not allowed to host anything that can be deemed illegal or copyright infringing.
- You are not allowed to sell/resell your services or servers to other people.
- You are not allowed to violate the End User License Agreement's of the software you use.
- By "unmetered", we mean that there is no software limitation, though we are still limited by hardware.
- If your server is on the trial plan, you may not create multiple accounts to create more than one trial server.
- You are not allowed to use anything that compresses or duplicates all of your existing server files into one or multiple files, please use the included backup functionality on the Game Panel instead.
§5 - User Account
- You are fully responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account credentials. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that you are responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
- You are responsible for losing access to your account in the case of loss of password, two-factor authentication provider or third-party authentication method. A user is usually able to recover their access by using the Forgot Password functionality that is provided, but account recovery is never guaranteed.
- We reserve the right to close your account and delete all of the services with it without providing any reason, especially if you violate our Terms and Conditions, in these cases, no data will be given.
- You are not allowed to give anyone else access to your account, you may use the sub-user functionality on your server to give other accounts access to your server.
§6 - Refund Policy
In the case that you are not satisfied with your service, you fully reserve the right to request a refund for your service within a 14-day period of first purchasing your server. Once the request has been requested you may expect your refund to be issued within 4 working days, although delays may occur due to conditions out of our control such as delays caused by your payment provider. You are not allowed to issue a charge-back, in the case that this does happen, your account will be closed immediately and all data will be deleted unrecoverably.
You are able to request a refund on our Billing Panel by opening a ticket.
§7 - Final Clauses
- In the case that you notice someone violating our Terms and Conditions, please report it to us here.
- If a part of these Terms and Conditions become legally invalid or there is a gap that needs to be filled, the validity of the remainder of the agreement shall not be affected. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by common consent with such provisions which come as close as possible to the intended result of the invalid provision.